5 MIN READ
What’s New at Innouvo?
Newsletter – Healthcare April 2021
What is in this newsletter
– Launching the Boston – Strasbourg Initiative: Join our informational session on April 27th
– Disruption in Healthcare – Discover a new model to innovate and bullet proof your business plans
– Hospital Sandbox Programs: Nextmed and MeHI are partnering to bring you easier access to hospitals!
– News from the field: We curated a few interesting articles to catch up on
– Alumni news: Some exciting updates about our alumni and their recent successes
– Notable events: Are you a healthcare company or investor? Then don’t miss out on these exciting upcoming events. Scroll down to register
– Inspiration: A few quotes that inspire us to keep charging ahead!
The Boston – Strasbourg Initiative becomes “We Care 2021”, which aims to help healthcare innovators navigate and win in today’s ever-changing environment.
Our beachhead initiative has entered its third year and will be going stronger than ever thanks to our wonderful partners!
Hurry! Applications are limited and open until May 15th. Please note that funding (grants) for companies who want to join the program are available this year, pending eligibility.
Want to learn more? Join us on April 27th for an informational session in which several speakers will provide an overview of this year’s multi-track program that’s been designed to help elevate you to your next stage of success. You will be joining over 300 leaders from our network, all of whom are geared towards accelerating your progress.
Interested in joining this informational session?
Interested in applying immediately?
For application inquiries or to directly apply, contact us now! (Via our website chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
HEALTHCARE DISRUPTION IS AHEAD: Stop innovating for the sake of innovation- it’s no longer cool. BIOTECH AND HEALTHCARE companies take note!
Paradigm shifts underway: Time for a Blast workshop?
The fastest way to identify major risks and adjust your business model to adapt to today’s world by leveraging our venture studio experts who have all been there and done that.
For several decades now, innovation has been exponentially increasing thanks to the incorporation of technology and the collaboration economy. The result? Large inventories of innovations that need to be validated and adopted in this continuously evolving market. Corporates and investors have heightened their expectations with regards to proof of efficacy and traction, which is why we’ve built processes to help de-risk and accelerate new concepts into the market.
Today, its no longer about taking a singular approach, but rather positioning yourself in the market being crystal clear about the value you offer. Don’t be confused- biotech is living its technological revolution and your paradigm will shift either by choice of circumstance. Take control of your own destiny by discarding the old practices that worked 5 or 10 years ago and building new data-driven business cases that will position you ahead of your competition! If you are looking to save time, money and maximize the value of your company, this is a great way to start. Contact us to learn more about our workshops and how they can be customized to fit your EXACT needs.
Heading towards a Trans-Atlantic Sandbox Program with MeHI and NEXTMED
Want to get feedback directly from a partner hospital?
Shortening your go-to-market cycle is critical to evolving and staying competitive in today’s healthcare economy. One important way to do this is to start with the patients and understand the clinical unmet needs that they are facing. MeHI and Nextmed have agreed to start working at making more available to entrepreneurs a trans-Atlantic Hospital Sandbox Program that allows entrepreneurs to rapidly evaluate their solutions in a clinical context. More will be shared on this on April 27th in the Boston – Strasbourg initiative event. In the era of “radical collaboration” and exponential innovation”, Boston and Strasbourg have been spear leading a new approach that Innouvo has been enabling with many partners. Join us at the event to learn more!
Contact us with any questions, suggestions, partnerships opportunities or to learn more about our offerings.
News from the field
- VC funding update: Boston startups and tech firms raised $3.1B in March
- Big Pharma Trends: Building ecosystems – Sanofi, Capgemini, Generali and Orange announce the creation of a digital ecosystem dedicated to e-health, a first in Europe | Orange Com
- Boston is ranked #1 Healthcare ecosystem – Top 10 U.S. Biopharma Clusters
- Mareana (USA) appoints new board member: The former Johnson and Johnson group chairman
- Kwit raises 1.3 million euros from Kima Ventures for it’s smoking cessation app
- Fizimed announces the launch of a new app platform dedicated to women health
See all our alumni list here
Notable Healthcare Business events
- April 27th: Kick off information session for the 2021 Boston – Strasbourg initiative: If you are looking to accelerate your business with a new type of acceleration approach => Join!
- MEET2WIN European Oncology Partnering Convention (May 6th & 7th). Get access to conferences, keynotes and 4,000 face to face online meetings to boost opportunities for collaboration in oncology. Register online: www.meet2win.fr
- NLSDays 2021 Join the digital nordic life sciences day from April 20th to 23rd. This jam-packed event will include company presentations, a digital showcase, and one-on-one partnering opportunities. Register here: https://www.nlsdays.com/
- Greater Copenhagen Microbiome Summit 2021 on April 22nd: We have over 1,000 participants from more than 50 countries, with live speakers, break-out sessions and 1-on-1 meetings. Don’t miss out!
A special thanks to healthcare workers
Innouvo would like to offer a special thanks to all of our healthcare workers who are relentlessly working to save and improve our lives. We are happy to serve you.
SOME INSPIRATION FOR THE ROAD
“Wherever the art of Medicine is loved, there is also a love of Humanity” – Hippocrates
“We must develop a comprehensive and globally shared view of how technology is affecting our lives and reshaping our economic, social, cultural, and human environments. There has never been a time of greater promise, or greater peril.” – Klaus Schwab
“I cannot change the side of the wind but I can adjust my sails” – Jimmy Dean
Azade Hosseini, PhD
Global Networks, Strategic Alliances and Scientific Business Development
CEO Innouvo: Sales & Business Acceleration Programs