“It’s Time to Scale”
Webinars and Q&A
Each month we run these online events in which we answer frequently asked questions, issues and opportunities relevant and custom to international entrepreneurs and investors. Join us or ask us to organize a webinar for your team or group – Contact us to see to qualify and reserve your free seat for a next one!
Best suited for: Healthcare Startups
🌎 Go Global: Why Boston to launch in the USA and the world
- Biotech, Medtech, Digital Tech, AI companies between their seed and round A
- Companies questioning if approaching the US market is the right time for them
- CEOs, founders curious about understanding the best approach to go global and access VC
Speaker(s): Alistair Schneider CEO Innouvo, Alumni Innouvo + 1 Boston ecosystem guest
Minimum participants: 5-10 Companies
Best suited for: All Startups
💲 Round A+ success: Why most startups fail to get to Round A and above
- Companies needing to raise their Round A urgently or in the near future
- CEOs, founders concerned about the overall complexity and environment in VC for startups
- Companies looking to raise between 1-5m or more in funding after their seed stage
Speaker(s): Alistair Schneider CEO Innouvo, +1 Guest Venture Capitalist or insider to Venture Capital
Minimum participants: 5-10 Companies
Best suited for: Economic Development Agencies
🏦🏗 Attracting more investment and opportunities to your ecosystem
- Head of clusters and economic development leaders outside the United States
- Agencies looking to engage their companies more with foreign investments
- Leaders imagining new and more efficient models for their local economies
Speaker(s): Alistair Schneider CEO Innouvo, Azade Hosseini, Phd Global Business Development VC arm Innouvo + 1 Venture Capitalist
Minimum participants: Management team of cluster(s), we encourage bringing your local peers
Best suited for: US Venture Capitalists
🌍 Why and how US Investors should go about investing in EU companies
- Venture Capital firms looking to support foreign entrepreneurship and talent
- Investment firms looking to diversify their investment thesis with Europe
- Leaders in need of understanding the rational behind exciting EU investments
Speaker(s): Alistair Schneider CEO Innouvo, Azade Hosseini, Phd Global Business Development VC arm Innouvo
Minimum participants: 1 VC firm or 1 Large Business Angel group.
Follow us on Youtube
Follow us on social media
We frequently share news and helpful information for entrepreneurs and investors – stay tuned!
What’s a Venture Studio
Innouvo’s Venture Studio in Boston is a perfect environment where entrepreneurs and innovators can find the capabilities to build lasting companies
Innouvo’s main Venture Studio is located in Boston’s most innovative hub, Kendall Square. We work with entrepreneurs together with highly experienced experts as well as investors to develop, improve and grow companies. We design programs that help transform business ideas into bankable realities. Startup teams and innovators come to our Venture Studio to find the help they need to solve problems they face throughout their growth journey. Problems are solved leveraging deep expertise from our Venture Studio team and partners. We run workshops of all length, inviting to participate sometimes customers and stakeholders of the startups or innovators we work with to help more rapidly collect data enabling better decisions, and the design of customer centric winning businesses. Made simple: Teams come to the Venture Studio with ideas or challenges, they leave with businesses and solutions.
The Innouvo Fast Lane
We help advanced entrepreneurs. Sometimes you are just starting and can’t yet just afford partnering with Innouvo. A few years back we wrote this ideal handbook for anyone who has considered becoming an entrepreneur. The handbook takes the reader through the process that startup founders use to launch new products and companies. A great primer to get into the right mindset and give you the high level pathways and terminologies for your venture. Available on Amazon.com.
TIPS FOR FOUNDERS