Get a feel of Boston’s vibrant ecosystem & life
GALLERY of 5 photos
Start your trip with Innouvo
- Business Development: XXXXX Many corporate HQ are there
- Venture Capital: XXXXX 90 firms investing roughly $3b each months
- Cost of Living: XX Cost of living is relatively high
- Melting Pot: XXXX The city is very diverse with over 60 embassies
- Lifestyle: XXX Lot’s to do, the sea, mountains, city life, islands
- Healthcare / Biotech XXXXX Ranked #1 in the united states (and the world)
- Greentech / Renewables XXXXX #1 State in the USA most advanced in clean tech
- Mobility / Transport XXXXX Lot’s to do and the city currently reviewing transport
- Fintech XXXX Access Boston’s financial district and New York not far
- Deeptech / AI XXXXX Home to MIT, MIT invested $1 billion in its AI university
- Hardtech XXXX Boston has always been strong on hardware
- Blockchain / Cryptos XXX Blockchain, Cryptos meet ups and entrepreneurs
- Enterprise / SAAS XXXX Several highly specialized VC firms investing frequently
- Boston is the historic home of the American revolution and of today’s technological (r)evolution.
- A city that focuses on solving problems that matter: Healthcare, Climate change and more.
- An ecosystem that values its diversity, entrepreneurs from all backgrounds and countries of origin.
- An extraordinary city that houses some of the best and brightest minds on the planet.
- The home of Harvard and M.I.T. as well as the some of the best incubators in the world
- A proven track record of successfully bringing innovation to product companies and mind capital.
- One of the largest Venture Capital community in the world, Boston is the launchpad to the world for technological innovations.
- Presence of most innovative companies in Biotech, Healthcare, Digital Health, Enterprise, Robotics, Hubspot, Drift as well as the US HQ of prominent large companies such as GE, Takeda etc.
Places to work and meet people